Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: I'm leaving the forum

You are most welcome @oceangirl and back at you too 😘. I hope you bounce back as well.  I think it’s my time to wind down for sleep now. Wishing you all the best. 💜🤗

Hi @outlander 

Thank you so much. I am not doing so well atm. I am sure I will bounce back. Take Care

It seems like leaving is not really what you need right now if you are struggling so much but hoping you can put some of thise supports in place for you this week and can take care of yourself. If you change your mind the forum will still be here @oceangirl Take care of yourself.

I've not cried until I read your post Zoe. I am not coping too well but please don't worry ok. I will bounce back. Its a bit of a struggle for me right now. The black dog is back and I am overwhelmed atm. You keep doing what you're doing. Milo has never seen me upset before I've kept everything together because he had been so sick. I think its time for me to go to bed. I might be back if I can't sleep. Good night @Zoe7  Thank you for your support & friendship

I will be up for a little while yet @oceangirl Hope you get some sleep Heart

I'm still up and really overwhelmed

Can you do some controlled breathing to help calm you a little? @oceangirl 

I'll try to do that. It is hard, I have a headache and not drank much today or yesterday. I am not sure what to do.  I am just scared but thats ok. I just need to normalize it @Zoe7 

Yes and drink some more to help with your headache @oceangirl Hopefully the controlled breathing will help a little too.

@oceangirl Sending support.

Heart

Glad you are still volunteering.  I accept if you want time out or to leave.  I miss OverTheEdge too.  Sipping might help, but I understand you cant take in large amounts.  Its extra difficult just after surgery, but in the future you will reap the benefits.

Not right breeds ... but hugsNot right breeds ... but hugs

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Connect With Us

Contact Us

50 Barrack Street, Hobart Tas, 7000
(03) 6215 4200
info@hobartcitymission.org.au