Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Self care- walking and cycling

I'm walking cycling and also doing yoga, and found it best of all with help of this My Health Calculator

way to go @manpreetrockerj  and well done Heart

@Determined@Burgundy86@Oaktree@Ant7 

Hi guys - I have signed up to do the One Foot Forward walk again this October. It's a walk supporting The Black Dog Institute. I have signed up to walk 100kms over the month. I managed 106kms last year so hoping to beat that. Walking for mental health awareness 😁

onefootforward.org.au 

Sounds good @Oaktree 

First ride in my cycling challenge complete today  8% of distance target achieved.

Had not factored in hospital procedure requiring anaesthetic next week when I set my ambitious target 😬 that will the 3-5 days out of my schedule and make things interesting. Still achievable though I believe. 

Second ride in October riding challenge complete. 20% of distance target achieved.

Next week is going to be a write off due to minor medical procedure tomorrow requiring  recovery time. Will have some catching up to do after that. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Connect With Us

Contact Us

50 Barrack Street, Hobart Tas, 7000
(03) 6215 4200
info@hobartcitymission.org.au