Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Let`s talk about Bipolar

Hello @Jynx , @Dimity 

Hugs ❤️ is it about your heart? 

We have a big week this week too with the results of husband's scans and blood tests 

And my sleep apnoea test 

Sitting with you xxx 

@Jynx Lady bits & plumbing re emergency visits last week, upcoming admission this week and probably surgery later on. Eye surgery in a couple of months risking the only eyesight I have. It's all a bit of a muddle at the moment and a bit scary. I'm also in the middle of EMDR for old C-PTSD. 

That's a lot @Shaz51 . Is it sleep studies for the sleep apnoea?

Yes @Dimity , husband says I stop breathing for a fair rew seconds before breathing again , so getting it checked out 

Thinking of you and sending you hugs ❤️

Thanks @Shaz51 hugs to you too. I'm glad your mrshaz picked up on it, hope you can get it sorted

@Dimity thanks for sharing, my goodness what a menagrie of stress!! Especially for your eyes, I can very much understand why it's all at the forefront of everything right now. 

Is the EMDR going well? Is it something you've had to pull back on to focus on your physical health too? 

Aww sending you some very squishy hugs🫂 and many fingers crossed 🤞 for swift and complication-free resolution 💜

Thanks heaps @Jynx . The EMDR has been a bit rocky, the psych seemed to call it off at one stage but we resumed. Focussing on the trauma is hard. Right now it feels a bit TOO hard but I'll see what transpires at the next appointment. As a process it seems promising so fingers crossed it works out. 

Hey there @Dimity 🙂 xx

Sounds like so much going on for you right now... Im really sorry your so in the thick of it 💜

I wish you the very best with the upcoming health stuff, and please do update how you are if you'd like to xx

Hey there @Lucylou1 🙂 

Lovely to have you here with us xx

Feel free to tag me in your reply when you feel up to it, would love to chat 🙂 

Thanks @Shaz51  for the tag 🙂 xx

Thanks @PinkFlamingo . I hope and trust you're going OK with your own health issues. I'll muddle through, but the admin details re admissions seem as convoluted as the medical procedures when public and private can't agree on who's taking me and arrangements have fallen through a couple of times already. Hopefully settled now.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Connect With Us

Contact Us

50 Barrack Street, Hobart Tas, 7000
(03) 6215 4200
info@hobartcitymission.org.au