Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@PeppyPatti I hope you are able to slow down and take care of yourself 💖🫂

Hey @creative_writer 

It's tough. I feel this ripping of my heart and fabric around me. 

I haven't contacted my ex husband but will go and feed his cat tomorrow. 

@PeppyPatti that sounds rough. Sending you lots of hugs 💖🫂

@Shaz51 that seems cold for FNQ?

Mr Rocker is swearing at the tv all day today, he said he’s going for the bulldogs…

.I have no idea what this means but I love watching the finals…….

My codependency is swamping around my body

1. I want to swear and scream do you have any idea how my poor ol’ ex husband will cope today now that his parents are taking over? 

2. Ignoring his  messages is painful and hard. They are manipulative.

Thanks @Glisten i tip my hat to you. My imaginary hat because in my pyjamas.

@creative_writer Thanks. Co dependency i easier to deal with when you have a name about it. 

I am a little embarrassed to write but I using Google Gemini Ai which is free getting tips on dealing with co dependency.

I m owning it. 

IMG_2083.jpeg

Great to hear @PeppyPatti . hope you you will have a best day in next Friday. Problems comes in life. So be strong. you are not alone 😍

@PeppyPatti having a name can certainly help. Codependency often comes down to attachment theory. I have attachment issues too. I have suspected that u have avoidant personality disorder since I crave relationships yet avoid and hold back

Yes well @TAB 

Iv listened to you. Unlike you all 3 of my brother's were abused and they talk to me. Only one has no hope. 

I'm sorry that your parents died and they missed out on you.

On my journey, iv learned about generations on paternal side madness from year dot and especially in my case, my Mother's side of women, that all women were like my Mum. 

My mum has attempted to claim my sons and still am. Iv learned not to interfere in my sons lived and I think.......I think my youngest son has come back. He rang me twice three times yesterday to arrange coffee and he told me he loved me

My ex husband is a very good man. But his mum and my mum are similar. It just breaks my heart I'm walking away but we need to take care of

ourselves. I was getting suffocated. 

IMG20221130123055.jpg

my parents didnt 'miss out' father never saw any good in me though @PeppyPatti I wasted years of my life trying to impress him or get on his good side

@PeppyPatti @Shaz51 smell that virtual coffee!

@Stout @tyme 

good to see this thread going on… all hours of the day 

@TAB @Glisten @Tilz @creative_writer 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance

Connect With Us

Contact Us

50 Barrack Street, Hobart Tas, 7000
(03) 6215 4200
info@hobartcitymission.org.au