Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: Happy new year!

@TAB was so peaceful. Gives me a chance to exercise. And it is so wonderful to just lay back in the water and ignore everything but the feel and sound of the water. 

Image result for dr strangelovehow about Slim Pickens riding nuclear missile into space? @Adge @Zoe7 

When you really want to slap someone, do it and say ...

I used to try and pick times when i went to pool , it got harder an harder, empty pool time became boom moving time etc etc, brilliant when it worked though, like an hour before closing on a Sunday night or sweet spot between lap people and schools 8am ish @cutiepiekitty  

Funny Quotes Of The Day To Make You Laugh. QuotesGram

Pin on Funny Quotes

@TAB I go and do laps in the lap laanes. At the moment there is Vacswim on so stay away until after 1 when they are over

Crazy Funny Quotes To Make You Laugh. QuotesGram

yeah I used to as well @cutiepiekitty  just in slow lane mainly lol, always good to have lane to yourself, just meant serious lap swimmers like 3x as quick as me lol

Hi @Shaz51
There's a stranger here thst would like to wish you and everyone else a better and happier new year. Yes, I've been MIA but I'm back.
Luv n Hugzzz to All πŸ’•πŸŽΆπŸ’•
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Connect With Us

Contact Us

50 Barrack Street, Hobart Tas, 7000
(03) 6215 4200
info@hobartcitymission.org.au