Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Actually @SmilingGecko  - the mess that would cause would probably be perfect for Trump...

But anyway, I should probably shut up about Trump politics when on the forum lol!

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, home now. Done walk and shopping. Hope you're all okay

Well, you've done more than me so far @Meowmy !

I've just smashed a can of V and some housework awaits 🙂

I don't know what I'm doing today @StuF its so inclement out there. May go off and listen to some Solfeggio sound frequencies. Still a bit tired hopefully can shake it off

i have got negative 60 dollars in my running account ay @TAB 

Well from what I can see of your weather @SmilingGecko  staying inside listening to frequencies and or music etc is probably your best course of action!

TAB
Senior Contributor

..when's cheque day @Bill16  ? i just hit super up for $8k so Im alright for a while.

TAB
Senior Contributor

went for a drive after shops @Meowmy  @StuF 

was nice. not to anywhere in particular, just looking at landscape trying to turn green.

Hope things okay @Meowmy  I hope you have a plan for your mother. am cooking a silverside , was like $8/kg lol doubt lose as much weight as roast does either , so very cheap, cheaper than tomatos or cheapest cheese ha ha, once meat is cooked will turn the stock into lamb and veg soup lol will already be half cooked ha ha 

Drive sounds good @TAB . I haven't gone for one (beyond shops etc) for a while. Maybe during next week...

Nice work on the cooking!

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah got a few extras in it for silverside like whole cloves, bay leaves, mustard and a slug of vinegar lol doubt taste it in soup once done with it lol @StuF  its at coles anyways $8/kg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Connect With Us

Contact Us

50 Barrack Street, Hobart Tas, 7000
(03) 6215 4200
info@hobartcitymission.org.au