Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

had walk already, set laptop up w new camera , well couldnt get other one going 3 years ago so thought best to have options @StuF  ie for online course have to present sometime soon. so this tues just play day at home to set computers up, which already have now lol

Nice work @TAB !

Do you wanna come over get some shite done for me too please?

lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah , nah @StuF  still got to steal some oranges and split some wood here lol ok both option, but life be better if did one or both of these things..

Morning guys, I'm just in bed 🛌 watching shows which is all I'll be doing today as nothing on, I keep trying to go for walks but can't make it past my gates on my own,  I envy you guys that go in the mornings maybe one day I'll be able to do that. 

So cold in this house can only have one heater o on which is in my sons room when I plug mine in it keeps blowing power

Have a lovely day @StuF @TAB @Meowmy @Glisten @Bill16 @Oaktree @tonys 

@SmilingGecko 

Yeah fair enough @TAB  I didn't think you'd be tempted! lol

Hmmm, fresh orange after some splitting. There'd be worse ways to finish a Saturday morning

Well hopefully you at least have some good shows to watch @saturnzoon 

@saturnzoon  I’m doing what you’re doing lol.
G

TAB
Senior Contributor

guess you said its an old house , but theres usually at least 2 power ciruits as well as lighting etc. have a look in meter box then plug something small into dift power points to work out which is on what lol, sometimes kitchen separate to the rest as has kettles, microwaves etc, or laundry could be separate circuit as well.  then just get extension lead to closest bedroom. electric blakets a lot cheaper to run anyway, just have to get half decent one @saturnzoon  but least then 1/4 of cost to run compared to heater

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah good point @StuF  I didnt join the two together re oranges and wood splitting lol

Probably the closest I've been to a half decent idea all day so far @TAB ! lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Connect With Us

Contact Us

50 Barrack Street, Hobart Tas, 7000
(03) 6215 4200
info@hobartcitymission.org.au