Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

Good work @TAB !

Enjoy church @Meowmy 

@StuF @TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, church helped me with my difficulties with my mother. Feeling a bit better. Hope you're all okay

@TAB hey tabby, hope you're okay. Church really helped my feeling re mum. It helped with my depression and anxiety as well. Home now. Hope we all have a good evening

TAB
Senior Contributor

okay thats good @Meowmy  just a bit bored here that's all. went for very short walk today, could not go any further

@Meowmy  Great to hear church helped

@TABOne step is no better than none (trite, sure, but true)

TAB
Senior Contributor

@StuF I think wood splitting recently didnt help as pathetic as that sounds  hips tight. will do stretches and go again tomorrow

@TAB hey tabby,  well done re walk. Hope your fire is warm.   Going to pray for a while. Hood luck

@TAB 

Man, it ain't pathetic. If you keep at it I bet things improve fast (says the guy that Really needs to walk more himself!)

TAB
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Meowmy  hope you are okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

by rights it should improve quickly @StuF  you're right. I'm the one who stopped any dedicated walking for like 3 months lol . Ihave even been realising a lot of things I do inside the house are based around decreasing walking, like somehow its more' efficient' to do 2 things at once or to save 2 trips to bin etc. its nuts, need to do opposite lol

Connect With Us

Contact Us

50 Barrack Street, Hobart Tas, 7000
(03) 6215 4200
info@hobartcitymission.org.au