Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

I’m ok @eth. Just about to jump in the shower. I need to go to the farmers market. My mood is ok so I might head out to the movies later with a friend to see 'the favourite'. Apart from that I need to stop my dog barking. He is bored from not getting out enough this week. 

I hope your afternoon goes well. I am soooooo glad our heatwave has halted although back again soon enough according to the forecast. Keep cool 💜🤗

Hi @Zoe7  Smiley Happy

Hey @Teej  I've seen that movie - it's complex but overall I think it's very well done.  Hope you like it.  Still really warm and muggy here so it will be good to get into some air con at the shops.

Hi @eth Busy day for me here - need to go the the old school again so will be leaving soonish. Have to get dressed first and get hold of my sister but when I have done that I will head up there.

Hi @Teej I know it is a special day for you today but don't want much fuss - so sending you my best wishes and hope you have an awesome day 💐🌺🌸🌷🌹💜💛🧡💚💙🎉🎈

Evening all.  Wondering if anyone's around at the moment?

Hi @Teej  hope you had a happy day, whatever the occasion was.

@Zoe7  Hi again.  Curious about why you had to go to the old school?

Just had a lovely al fresco dinner with bro, sil, her sister, my nephew and his girlfriend.  Amazing Thai slaw, sweet potato curry and lemongrass chicken cooked on the bbq.  Sil is really an amazing cook.  And now there's a gentle rain starting - such a nice change from all the heat this week.

@Mazarita @outlander @Shaz51 @Exoplanet @greenpea @CheerBear @Appleblossom @TAB and anyone else around. Hope tonight is pleasant and peaceful.

Was looking for some things of mine that I didn't have a chance to look for when I was there last. Found some of them but not all - better than nothing though. I won't be going back now - we looked just about everywhere today apart from places I had already looked at the end of last term. Now onto the new chapter of my life - wherever that may be!

Your dinner sounds so yummy @eth - glad your enjoyed it and that it has cooled off a bit for you there.

Sounds good @eth I’m a bit inconvenienced ok multiple aches pains feel crap . Getting bloods done Monday. Self medicating in meantime 😬😸 I’ll be better soon . Well, til tomorrow

@eth@Zoe7@Mazarita@TAB@Teej and all just posting this random cutie pic of this gorgeous bunny to make you smile 🙂

Image result for cute rabbits

Yay @Zoe7 what a positive outlook you have now about your next position.  I've absolutely no doubt you made the right decision.

Hey @TAB  just hope you're self-medicating in a safe way and that your symptoms diminish quickly.  Good idea to see the Dr. on Monday.

That is soooo cute @greenpea and did make me smile Smiley Very Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Connect With Us

Contact Us

50 Barrack Street, Hobart Tas, 7000
(03) 6215 4200
info@hobartcitymission.org.au