Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Daisy245
New Contributor

Had enough

Dear world, it's been fun (well sort of) but I'm tired of it all now. I've just had enough. I'm not low enough right now to consider suicide but am just seriously sick of it all. Nothing gives me joy any more. I just can't seem to get myself out of this slump. I don't know what I want.... please help 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Had enough

Hello @Daisy245 

I am the forum moderator this evening and I welcome you to the SANE forums with a lot of concern. I am so sorry to read that you are in a slump and sick of it all. It must be very tough.  Good on you for reaching out with your post you have shown real courage.

If you are not safe tonight you will not be able to get crisis support on the forums so please seek help off the forum from a 24 hour crisis services. See this link for the options https://saneforums.org/t5/Need-Help-Now/ct-p/need-help-now

Please take care and feel free to post some more about you and your struggles.

welcome again

Whitehawk

@Daisy245  Welcome to the forums.

I’m so sorry you are feeling sick of it all. I’m an awful feeling. 💞💞

Do you see a therapist? 

Your GP might be able to help you put some support in place. You don’t have to try to do this alone.

Thanks for having the courage to post here. So many of us understand exactly how you are feeling.

Take care. 💜💜

Hi @Whitehawk and @Jupiter 

thanks for responding and for your concern. I'm ok, I'm safe, and not in danger of harming myself. I'm just in a big slump at the moment that I don't know how to pull myself out of. I've been talking with friends and I'm going to my doctor today.

thanks for hearing me

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Connect With Us

Contact Us

50 Barrack Street, Hobart Tas, 7000
(03) 6215 4200
info@hobartcitymission.org.au