Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Low point

Hey guys,

im new here and this is my first post.

I've been battling depression for quite a while now I'm 23. And ever since covid started it intensified everything and I'm in the darkest place right now.

for the first time I saw a psychologist to get help this month. I'm finding it not so helpful, I'm feeling incredibly lost. Has anyone else experienced this or is it just me? I have no idea what to do with my life currently..

2 REPLIES 2
D241271
Casual Contributor

Re: Low point

Hi Dreamers.

I joined this forum today, as I'm too feeling more lonely at this current time.  I'm not great at writing on forums, so please accept my apology, but know that I understand. Seems the isolation is putting the mind demons into overdrive.

My comfort is music - singing along (in private) stops me thinking. 
Hope this can help you too.

stay safe.

D

Re: Low point

Welcome to the forums @Former-Member and @D241271  there are lots of fabulous people here to support you and hold your hand when needed

The answers and the company may not be instantaneous but please know there is always someone here somewhere to talk to, to listen and to help if they can 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Connect With Us

Contact Us

50 Barrack Street, Hobart Tas, 7000
(03) 6215 4200
info@hobartcitymission.org.au