Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

@Glisten I find I often relate more with other ND people.

I have been diagnosed with ASD a good while ago. I haven’t been officially diagnosed with ADHD (lots of people on the spectrum have ADHD), but my supports think I would meet the criteria. My Pdoc was cautious about meds due to bipolar, but I have found an alternative way that helps me cope with symptoms because I do feel like I need something. It’s hard when your brain chemicals are off balance to push through the day

@Birdofparadise8 I completely missed your reply.

Cat lady is the same age as me. We have been friends since we were 5. I'll get some photos of her cats for you.

The muffin recipe is the basic muffin recipe, adding cocoa and choc chips.

Good is a channel on Foxtel, I think it is on free to air as well. You can stream it online for free. It's a Christian channel that has family friendly movies. 

I have degenerated discs in my neck so they cause pain. Usually I treat it with massage and pain killers but I haven't had a massage for a while. I'm also overdue for some corticosteroid injections so I have to make an appointment with my doctor. I've got advil and panadol so they are taking the edge off at least.

I hope you enjoy chat and it gives you a bit of a boost. Being on your own again will be painful but I know you can do this my princess. You got this.

👸😍👑💙💐

@ENKELI 

sorry edit post now medication. 

I don't want you to get paused. 

@Birdofparadise8 here is the recipe.

Muffin Recipe 

Yep, I've been a Dockers supporter for many years. My Goddaughter was also a Dockers fan, but her mother has turned her against the Dockers (and me) and has got her to join the Cats. I was heartbroken when I found out.

Nice, are they dryer muffins? @ENKELI 

@Birdofparadise8 yes they are drier.

Not feeling great. Feeling very sad. Had a picture of my Godson come up as a memory, girls at work are excluding me again. Just over this garbage.

Hope you're feeling okay xx 

Aww @ENKELI 

Im so sorry. I’m here for you. 
I’m sad too. I just saw the post about pink flamingo. I’m just devastated I would be crying right now but I’m about to see my GP.

It says former member. I didn’t get to say goodbye. 

@Birdofparadise8 no I didn't either. PF is a beautiful soul and will be so very missed.

I cried all the way home. I have accepted that I am going to be ignored and given all the crap work that the other 2 don't like doing. If I didn't have a mortgage to pay I'd leave. I don't remember a time when I was really happy for more than a day.

I hope your visit to the GP is for nothing serious princess 👸 💗 

@ENKELI  I just read your post. I’m sad that you aren’t happy at work.

I found the best part about the sh!t jobs is that I can take a very long time to do them. Very long.

”Haven’t you finished that job yet?”

”No. Do you want to help me?”

I had a challenging day. I’m chronically missing my Huckleberry @tonys 

After a month of trauma responses to my ex-narc’s settlement disclosure submissions that I couldn’t bring myself to look at.

My antidepressants reached a level that gave me enough courage to look at his evidence.

It validates that I was completely correct.

@tyme I miss my friend @tonys 😭

G

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Connect With Us

Contact Us

50 Barrack Street, Hobart Tas, 7000
(03) 6215 4200
info@hobartcitymission.org.au