Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Supporting an already Depressed Partner through Cancer and Parkinson's Disease diagnoses

walking with you @Former-Member , here for you xoxo

Re: Supporting an already Depressed Partner through Cancer and Parkinson's Disease diagnoses

💜💐💕 @Former-Member ....

@Former-Member  are you awake my friend xoxo

Yes my caring friend @Shaz51 , I  am awake. I'm always awake! 😕

How has your day been? Are the antibiotics starting to take affect yet? Hope Mr Shaz and your Mum are both doing okay.

Sherry 💕

hello my @Former-Member , yes still awake xx

have not had a bath yet ,mr shaz has been playing mosic nice an loud with a couple of wines

rang mum tonight  to see how she is

busy day tomoorow

very busy today catching up xxx

@Former-Member 

Continue to think of you and yours (including Holly & the possum).

Thanks @Former-Member . Actually I havent seen my little ringail possums for a few weeks. Im thinking they may have found a new food source for now. Pretty sure they will be back though, as it was similar time last year they disappeared for a time. Her 2 babies are grown up now too, so may have moved on.

Holly continues to be the gorgeous little companion shes always been. She obviously knows hubby is unwell as she regularly sits by his side or on the bed alongside when he has his regular sleeps during the day. She normally is a little afraid of him, so its interesting behavior.

@Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @outlander 

Sherry 💜🐶

Our fur babies are so perceptive @Former-Member They know when something is not quite right so it doesn't surprise me Holly is closer to hubby at the moment 🐶

I have been watching our dog with Mr Darcy too @Former-Member , she is more a reverse therapy dog. If Mr Darcy not so good she won't go walking with him without me going along. He hasn't tried taking her on her own since med tweak -might suggest he gives it another go. 

Is it getting near breeding season for the possum @Former-Member ? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Connect With Us

Contact Us

50 Barrack Street, Hobart Tas, 7000
(03) 6215 4200
info@hobartcitymission.org.au