Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

@outlander  I’ve just been back reading here. Gosh, it’s difficult for you. I really am so sorry you have a dragon for a mother. I tried not to say anything, and that’s my polite version. Sorry for the outburst, 😈😈I just feel big feels for you. 💜💜💜

it is a little scary sometimes but i know its one of my warning signs. if its happening more often or for longer so like dissociating the whole time during the drive and coming home rather then zoning out for a few minutes here and there then its a sign that things are really slipping.
im sorry shes stopped talking to Sean, perhaps having a female support worker would be helpful in learning where her head is at. most 16 yr old esp female would prefer to talk to someone of the same gender as them. the horse therapy might be helpful for you all too, just a thought anyway...

@Former-Member 💜

thanks @Maggie Heart
how are you holding up?

Holding up, but just @outlander , like so many atm.

mm it is quite tough atm @Maggie even the forums have a different feel lately.

can i help you with anything? happy to listen if you want to talk about anything at all

Gosh you’re a sweetheart @outlander.💞💞 Thanks for the offer, I’m to muddled atm, twisted kind of stuff.

Yes, definitely a different feel here atm. Big struggling going on everywhere, makes it hard.

that is ok @Maggie I get it. the muddled twisty stuff is so hard. if you do want to talk though please do tag me, I am happy to listen. for now I will send gentle hugs just cause 🤍
Former-Member
Not applicable

Thinking of you @outlander @Maggie @Lee82 @Snowie @NatureLover @mudsum  💜

Thank you @Former-Member , thinking of you too and sending good vibes and wishes...

Oh gosh @outlander  have just read of your bad day and the depression and your meltdown and the fact that you can't get enough support that you need. Am so very sorry to hear. 😞 I wish, wish, wish you could get more support. You're constantly giving out to others...I wish some people in your offline life would give out to you and actually just take care of you 😞

@outlander sis 💌💌💌💌 Sending you lots of love and hugs hun

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Connect With Us

Contact Us

50 Barrack Street, Hobart Tas, 7000
(03) 6215 4200
info@hobartcitymission.org.au