Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: not coping

That should have said You not I sorry fat fingers and power typing don't mix well on the phone. @outlander 

i had a look at the exercise you linked @Former-Member looks different, im glad it helps Izzy. i might give it ago one time too.

ive been at this for 3/4 yrs i cant even remember now and in that time ive barely gotten anywhere with professional supports because i just shut down. i cant talk to them about hardly anything and what i can talk to them about ive already gone through. im to scared to talk about what happens at home, to scared to talk about the traumas. i know therapy isn't easy and not suppose to be easy but every session always seem to have me slipping more and more backwards.

whats making it worse today is that those around me are now creating their own business and they expect me to 'like' their pages but they couldn't take 2 seconds to do the same for me.

i feel like im going to have a meltdown, im sorry, maybe i should go for now. its not anything you've said i think being here alone and time to think and everything has opened the flood gates..

thank you for your support Heart @Former-Member im sorry for my meltdown. i am abit calmer now
Former-Member
Not applicable

I am so sorry things have gotten this far for you today. I haven't read your other post yet, but I am very much hoping you're ok and safe. Please little one keep yourself safe. Love you Nikki

@outlander 

i am safe enough for now @Former-Member Heart

are you ok?
Former-Member
Not applicable

No need to be sorry, how many meltdown's have you helped Izzy through for which I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I will be here or in and out of here most of the afternoon as I am using it to procrastinate on finishing the housework that understandably Izzy has let slide in her current mental state. So please tag me if you want to chat even about random stuff my friend. 💜 Nikki

@outlander 

Thanks @Former-Member Heart
i have to do some housework too at some point. the kids are coming over in another hour and a half and have to do the horses. hopefully the time will go quickly.

i dissociate too but not in the way you do. for me im either here or 'not here' i don't have alters. i have done strange things though while im 'not here' like actually driving to the shops and back and honestly didn't remember it and wondered why i had the supplies i was going to get but were right in front of me. strange.
are you safe though-just cause you said the 16 yr old is leaving her opinion of herself and it doesn't tickle. im guessing you may be refering to sh? @Former-Member

@Maggie 👋
Former-Member
Not applicable

That would be a little scary to disassociates like that. Mine you people probably would think the same with how it works for us. Yes I meant SH, but we are safe enough. The problem is she has stopped talking to Sean so no one knows where "her head" is at anymore. I hope your homework goes smoothly and your siblings behave themselves for you. @outlander 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Connect With Us

Contact Us

50 Barrack Street, Hobart Tas, 7000
(03) 6215 4200
info@hobartcitymission.org.au