Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

@Faith-and-Hope Glad you had such a good day despite being deaf Smiley Surprised

Been a big night on here for me support wise and now need some time to myself.

Will catch up with you tomorrow Hon. Goodnight Heart

Goodnight @Zoe7 ..... you have been giving a lot, and I am sure you’re very tired.  I hope you sleep well tonight, because that will help.

Hugs Hon 💚💐💤

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry, I meant to say, hi earlier @oceangirl 

I hope that you can find a way through depression and anxiety. It’s not an easy road, no easy, quick fix unfortunately. 

Take care. 🌺🌸🌷 Night night. 

Nighty night @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Former-Member @Shaz51 @outlander snd everyone. 💜💖😴

Thanks for the message @Former-Member . And its good to hear from you. I will work my way through it. I hope you had a better day. Take Care Night xx

Goodnight little zoe @Zoe7 

Morning @Zoe7 💚💐

Hi to anyone else around .....

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning to you too @Faith-and-Hope  

Hi also to @Zoe7  whom I know has had a few busy days here on the forums, and doing such a great job of it.

Hello @oceangirl @Shaz51 

@Former-Member  I saw you around at Outlanders thread in the early hours of morning. Clearly you are not doing well at all.  I hope things improve for you soon, though I also realise that much of what you have going on is not something that will change in a hurry.  I guess its more about better managing things.  Which is something I too have to try to do better.  But I am pleased to see that you are calling into the forums more regularly than you were, and I hope that the love and support you are receiving will help you through.

Sherry 💕🤗🌺

Good morning @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Former-Member and everyone else passing through... Heart

A very difficult night for me = awake really early but eventully got back to sleep on the couch. No doubt I will have to have a sleep catch up sometime today.

It rained overnight so that cuts out some outside things but it is very cold today also so that probably would not have happened anyway. Heater on here - first day I have needed that on oonstantly this year. 

Not sure what I will be doing today - plenty to get done inside but knowing how I am feeling none of that is likely to get done. It is really worrying me that I may not be able to handle going back to work next week - still feeling so worn out despite the last 2 weeks off. Very worried I am going backwards again but I suppose that will only be fully determoned once work starts and I see how I cope with that.

I hope everyone has some good in their day - going to snuggle with Toby this morning and get some very much needed love from him. Hugs and love to you all Heart

Hi @Zoe7 @Former-Member @oceangirl @Former-Member @Shaz51 ..... anyone else around.

I woke on and off during the night too.  Thankfully I managed to doze back off.  

Hugs @Zoe7 ..... keep working at finding moments of joy Hon ..... making the echidna will bring joy to the kids, and that brings joy to you ..... find your strength in that and try to let the other things go.

I am saying that to you, but I have struggled with letting things go, because it can be hard to categorise them, and from there to process them out .... so sometimes it just means shutting the door on them.

I am going to write some more on Need a Shoulder thread.

Hugs for Toby too ......

💜🌷💜🌷💜🌷💜 for everyone .....

I am definitely struggling with letting some things go at the moment @Faith-and-Hope The unwanted dreams aren't helping so definitely will be talking to my pdoc about those this week. I did really hope we could succesfully cut back on one of my night meds but it is not working for me - I can't continie to be having these dreams and being up and down throughout the night. 

I hear you in your up and down night as well and will look out for you Need a Shoulder post. Shutting the door on some things is easier said than done but hoping you can do that to help you move forward a little.

I suspect having all your baby dragons in the one place is lovely but also a juggling act. Spending time with them all and having them all seeing the dynamics at play first hand would be challenging. I hope it does help you though and you can have plenty of joy in their company.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Connect With Us

Contact Us

50 Barrack Street, Hobart Tas, 7000
(03) 6215 4200
info@hobartcitymission.org.au