Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

I'm not sure if this post will go through ok as I'm having a lot of trouble when I click on a support itkept taking me to the reply message all the time and then there ply button keeps turning red, I've tried re startingitcouple of times but same thing unless it's my tablet @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @PinkFlamingo @tyme 

@MDT @HelloKitty1981 @Adge 

Hey @BlueBay not sure if you remember me from couple years ago when I had a breakdown and was great to come back and catch up with everyone. I hope you have been ok or keeping safe and nice to see you here again 😊 

Thank you @Emelia8 

I just lost half of my message I put on here 🙃 😕 😪 

@saturnzoon , ohh hugs my friend 🧡 

@Appleblossom my wonderful friend 🧡 loving this community,  soo caring 

@oceangirl , still raining 🌧 up here my sister 

Hello @Emelia8 , @TAB , @MDT , ,,, @@BlueBay @PinkFlamingo 😀

Good morning All,

I'm sorry to hear about your having troubles @saturnzoon . The support from everyone is really good to read. I know what you mean about being jinxed. On one of hardest days, recently, I needed to get to the chemist desperately. I finally gathered courage, walked out to car & tyre was flat. First time ever! @tyme I think mentioned 'snowball' That is exactly what it feels like. I don't know why these things all fall down on us at once. (Sorry we have not spoken much, I hope I am not being intrusive - I hope you get banking sorted ASAP)

Hello @StuF thankyou for reply . No luck with doc & earlier appointment. It is good in a way, that I am learning to go slower, as it is very expensive "medication' - I actually am not sure it is on the PBS or officially a medication.

This is HUGE problem. Personally, I was scared to try it (flashbacks from youth 😊) It is only C B D - I even did a drug test & I was clear - as I wanted to know if I would be legal to drive. 

It has given me amazing relief, the anxiety nearly stops (the really bad panic) it's like, I can feel my trauma, without feeling upset about it.

NOW - this needs to be a MEDICATION easily accessible, & affordable to everyone, imo.

It is always good to hear from you, & I hope things are good for youx 

Hello @Appleblossom you are beautiful❤️ oh, I am excited you know handpans. New to me. My man friend, (partner I think) bought it 4 me. I agreed to pay him back. It is magical meditation tool. Very difficult to play for me, tapping the notes is skill. It feels creative & intuitive,  different. I hope you are going good.

@MDT aka Hams. I like your new handle. Distinguished 😊. I was interested that you wrote CBT etc were bandaids. (Idk) I really like how you know what you want. Your post made me think of this book.  I have not been able to read for 10+ years due to trauma. This is the first book, I literally want to read everyday. It asks reader questions about their trauma. I learnt cpl days ago, that my attachment style is called Disorganised. Maybe the book is helpful to you or not. I recommend to anyone who wants to learn more about their trauma.

Hey @TAB Hotel California....

Such a lovely place ....

Hello @Shaz51 sorry, I forgot you☹️🦄 big sorry hug x 

@everone may you ...  may we have calm

@creative_writer xx

The book is called 

The Complex PTSD Workbook

By Arielle Schwartz 

17153030831146148736461531923433.jpg

17153031560974503153020438667206.jpg

nice to see you @StanD (ex roomie)  and thanks for sharing 😎

Hey there @creative_writer 🌺

How are you doing? 
not being here means I’ve not been going too well in all areas, but I wanted to say hi 🌺

Yeah @Glisten .. I feel like it should be a few days ago, in terms of keeping pace at the moment. 
hope you’re doing alright

Hi @StanD
Sounds good
Should look into it.
Will see if I can find a e book for my google books
Good to read on the go

@StanD
On that note too, I feel a struggle with regards to psychology in general.
Sometimes I feel like it may have done some damage due to bad therapists or ones who plug my vulnerability

Food for thought

Hello @StanD 😎😁

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Connect With Us

Contact Us

50 Barrack Street, Hobart Tas, 7000
(03) 6215 4200
info@hobartcitymission.org.au