Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

I slept well last night @TAB just baking some bread and vegie frittata. Feeling less sluggish since the past few days. Will get things done today. Maybe go for a walk since yesterday it was raining and could not leave the house.

Good morning @SmilingGecko laughing.

It took a couple hours to get grounded. I felt a bit of a spider web on my sojourn this morning. Which reminds me, I have a bit of a story on that. Perhaps another time. I love the sun on my back at coffee, it's so consoling.

my body is still processing gym yesterday, so might leave walk til monday. @SmilingGecko have arranged to pick up a full 8.5kg gas bottle from adjoining suburb to course on tues after it finishes $40 bargain, think I paid $96 at coles express , and was asked for $125 at mitre who then got all weird cos I qustioned the price , as last time got a full cylinder was at bunnings like 4 years ago and was like $70 wouldnt buy it lol

all robbers.

On days like this we need self nurture @Stout i'm just trying to rug up again. I have an old book called "A Women's Book of Comfort" which has some nice ideas to soothe the soul for the frenetic world we live in. It contains beautiful things you can do for yourself to calm, balance and bring comfort when we need it most

@TAB you got a bargain! It pays to shop around. Don't know if the banks and supermarkets are down still since the worldwide IT outage. Might be an idea to have cash on hand in future if there is another outage or even cyber attack TAB if you need to get essentials and the checkout cashiers aren't working. Cash is king 

Hi @Appleblossom how are you?

i've been meaning to buy another one for ages @SmilingGecko  just lucky not too far out of my way when in city. people buy them for functions and things then sell cheap afterwards if left over seems. amazing how many people have maybe theybought  them to sell or something. anyway less than half price and they dont seem to sell quickly either .(on f b)

Very wise @TAB it works out better buying things used. I'm the same. It makes sense. Well I got everything I wanted done today can tick it all off my to-do list. Mars has just entered Gemini.  Its active from July 21 - Sept 5 so watch out for angry disgruntled people and having to tackle verbal confrontations which is the shadow side of this aspect in the skies. I had to hold myself back today from saying something to someone via e-mail so am being more mindful on how i use my communication 

oh its pre-owned but still new @SmilingGecko  its full gas cylinder w sticker still on it

Thats a good purchase @TAB you should be happy with that. 

ah I havent got it yet, but yeah @SmilingGecko  thanks. might even get 2  lot refill local near $40  then can fill up in adelaide at cheap places for $20 lolo

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Connect With Us

Contact Us

50 Barrack Street, Hobart Tas, 7000
(03) 6215 4200
info@hobartcitymission.org.au