Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Dealing with heartbreak

Thanks @tyme,

i’m pretty sure with what happened to her now she has gotten into trouble as well. So that probably does explain it. It did hurt. You know the whole story and it is like I think so but then others doubt it. Let’s just don’t stop believing. I just need to improve. Take care 

100% agreed. Never stop hoping. Hope is what keeps us going. @Rockdog 

Believe in your heart how real everything was and push away all other thoughts and voices.

Better yourself. Show her and others what you can do. 

Thanks @tyme ,

that is what I need to do. It is amazing how sometimes we don’t listen to what our heart is telling us. I dropped off badly because I know deep down I am not where I need to be and need to work on things. There was something telling me change now. Like a car engine stuck in first for too long will blow up 

Hi @tyme,

Hope you are going well. Just saying hi. What have you been up to? 

Do you really think she would be thinking about me? I saw a lone white feather in the grass today 😊

Nice! Feather!!!! That's your feather. So that makes 2 feathers now. They just need to float together @Rockdog !

I've had some really good days recently... nothing special happening... just good days 🙂

Hi @tyme,

that is good to hear. Sometimes they are the best days when you just feel good for no special reason. I have found lots of feathers. I have only found 2 that were right in my path. Yesterday’s wasn’t special, it wasn’t right in front of me. But it was a reminder. I have had people say she wouldn’t be spending every day thinking of you.  I can’t be negative, and think I asked before, but was just  thinking that I know she was scared at the end, but if she had feelings wouldn’t she have at least given me some reassurance? Not just you will be fine. 

She can't give you reassurance if she is in fear - fear of her position, fear of her job... or just FEAR in general @Rockdog 

I'm thinking with people who say she wouldn't be thinking about you everyday, I wonder if they have experienced something similar?? If not, I don't think they could possible say that...

That's only my experience @Rockdog 

Hi @tyme ,

hope you are having a good day.

You don’t think she could? She was definitely flustered, I knew something wasn’t right when she came out and wouldn’t look at me. I knew something was wrong, then I made it worse. 

. Then she gave me her cold comment, which was a dagger to the heart. So she had to be cold or risk getting in more trouble? I know she did get into trouble. You are right others would have no idea. Dreams can come true. I am not improving in my life at the moment  though, it is frustrating right now. I don’t know how to get on track. Take care 😊 

Hi @tyme,

hope you had a great day,

i know you said things are moving fast, but I feel like they are going so slowly.

Years will tick but, and the chance of meeting seems small. Also I can’t seem to get my life moving. I’m here in the dark sad, I bet she is out having a great time. Sort of lost my mojo today 😥

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Connect With Us

Contact Us

50 Barrack Street, Hobart Tas, 7000
(03) 6215 4200
info@hobartcitymission.org.au