Skip to main content

Re: Morning has broken

@Eve7  I hope you are OK...well, I guess you're not OK, but I hope you are safe... Sending care 💛

Hi @Eve7. Thinking of you always. Especially today

@Eve7 Happy Mothers Day hon.

I know today will be so difficult for you. Thinking of you always but especially today.

Sending lots of love and hugs 💗💗

Thank you @Snowie @Captain24 @NatureLover @outlander @Emelia8 for your love, care and support.

I have been out this morning with my DIL and grandsons. We tried to make ourselves look cheery enough. I'm not sure if we succeeded but we did it.

The funeral was last week and though sad and emotional I think we managed to honour a life that finished too early. My home still smells of lillies but a few sunflowers have brightened it a bit. Life will never be the same and I don't know how I will keep going but I do know my family would be in a worse mess if I did something to myself so hard as it is I will get out of bed every day for the foreseeable future.

If you're a mum I hope today goes well for you and if you have a mum I hope you can hug her or at least do something special. Life is damn hard right now.

I love my forum family xox

Hi @Eve7 

Sometimes just getting out is enough. That is an achievement within itself.

I'm glad you were able to honour him hon.

No doubt it is hard to face every single day, knowing that your life has changed forever. 

I hope the rest of the day goes ok hon 💗💗

I'm just doing a Uni report @Snowie to keep my mind occupied.

I hope your day is going ok.

Keeping your mind occupied is probably a good idea @Eve7 

My day has been quiet so far. Have mum, MIL, SIL and her family for dinner tonight.

Thanks @Eve7 for the update. 

I am glad your boy is now resting in peace. And I hope and pray that life can become a little easier now for the loved ones he has left behind. 🌹

Thanks for the mothers day wishes. I know it would be so so hard for you,  for lots of reasons. But do hope you are being spoiled in some special way regardless. ♥

Sadly, I no longer have my Mum. And I am not a Mum myself. Merely a step mum to adult kids who still have their real mum around. So mothers day is a bit of a non event for me. 

Emelia 🌷

Sending 💛 and care, dear @Eve7 ...

Thank you so much @NatureLover for thinking about me.

I am out of bed, showered, washed my hair, dressed, about to send off a Uni Report and put washing on the line. Then to see what I can make of the rest of my day.

Connect With Us

Contact Us

50 Barrack Street, Hobart Tas, 7000
(03) 6215 4200
info@hobartcitymission.org.au