Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

That sounds like a wonderful idea. You could always spend a few years in both. You could just rent for a bit until you settle down and find what you would like. 

Do you have a mortgage or rent at the moment? @ArraDreaming 

Rent @Birdofparadise8

and my Mrs isn’t teaching right now but has a teaching degree and wants to start using it next year, if we move it’s pretty transferable, casual relief work and that @Birdofparadise8

Yes, relief work is good, getting paid for that. What grade does she teach? @ArraDreaming 

just finished her degree recently @Birdofparadise8 but primary school level

Such a powerhouse she’ll be a ceo of something one day smart woman 

actually…. I think it could be both

anyway legend washing done and hung out here so looks like bed time… cya mate

Just some encouragement for you @Birdofparadise8 @Shaz51 @ENKELI  💚Screenshot_20240522_135939_Facebook.jpg

@Glisten I've had days where I simply couldn't get up, knowing fully well that I had a lot of things that I should've been doing. Being depressed saps you of energy just like any other debilitating illness so don't ever feel guilty. It's your body telling you to rest. Big hugs Glisten my friend, make sure you are kind to yourself as well as everyone else 🫂 🤗 💐❤️

very true @Blackbird11 , thank you xx

hello @ENKELI , @Birdofparadise8 , @ArraDreaming , @Glisten 

@Birdofparadise8 hey princess, happy hump day! Hope you are going okay, I'm tired and already wishing it was the weekend! 

Not much happening over this side of the country, the weather is still pretty nice, 27 and a little cloudy.

We had a sausage sizzle at work, another thing to like about my new job!

I'm hoping to be able to chat tonight if you're around xoxo

💙💐👸👑

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Connect With Us

Contact Us

50 Barrack Street, Hobart Tas, 7000
(03) 6215 4200
info@hobartcitymission.org.au