Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

Put all three in a trolley ... bring Nicki to round them up if need be @ArraDreaming !

I guess plants @ArraDreaming 

Hi @tyme 

Did you see my post yesterday regarding the email? 

Sorry to hear you have covid again.

Hahaha 

I’ll just let them run free in the garden section, a dog whistle will bring them all back to me when it’s time to leave 

(I’m entirely joking - or am I) 

@tyme 

@ArraDreaming, that’s is very cool that you can function without medication.

I can’t function without medication.

G

Knowing how our oldest kid operates he’ll be both bending the rules and enforcing them (sheesh kinda like me)and would probably end up behind the bbq cooking up the snags if I don’t keep watch on him @tyme

Oh well who said I was functioning ha @Glisten I’m on meds for anxiety but yeah, I should be medicated for adhd 1000%

@Birdofparadise8 no it’s for the Mrs who is very unwell… a suprise for when she is hopefully feeling better
A plyo box jump she’s been training at the gym a lot and wants to do some stuff at home

Oh no, is she still sick @ArraDreaming 

Yeah she was fine and went down hill last night something different this time @Birdofparadise8 she’s really quite sick
If i didn’t have to take all my kids to Bunnings I wouldn’t be I would leave them at home but she’s pretty much staying in bed all the time

Oh, that's not good. Does she need to see a doctor? 

She was sick last week as well @ArraDreaming 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Connect With Us

Contact Us

50 Barrack Street, Hobart Tas, 7000
(03) 6215 4200
info@hobartcitymission.org.au